Monday, February 10, 2014

Lucas` 1st Month Check Up

This morning we went for Lucas` 1st month check up and we`re proud to say he`s doing well. He is now 4kg, that`s an average of 41g per day he has put on and the doc says that is alot. I was so stressed about whether he was getting enough milk or not, so I`m relieved. You see, at birth he weighed 3024g, but upon leaving the hospital, he had dropped to 2782g...quite a bit of weight lost due to my milk supply coming in late.

So, we`re happy with what we have seen so far. Right now, he is drinking 60-80ml per feed which is every 2-2.5 hours. I hope he will soon be able to take in at least 90-100ml over a 3 hour stretch especially at nights.

His sleeping patterns on the other hand, could be improved. Right now, daytimes are the hardest as I need to pat or rock him and put him down, even then, he wakes upon being put down. So mostly it`s carrying him. That means i can`t get as much done at home and i can`t spend much time with Gabe. Sucks....big time. So let`s hope Lucas will be a good boy soon...

As for me, I`m still 60kg...i think the machine is slightly off...sigh, i don`t think it`s gonna be easy losing 10kg...depressed....perhaps it is time to consider liposuction since i do not plan for a 3rd child..


Hello everyone...I`m a froggy baby today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment