Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It`sa ME(MUMMY) Entry



It`s a Mummy entry today....I`ve started practising yoga again after a long long time. I still remember before i was preggers, i enjoyed my yoga sessions esp Hot Yoga alot. I even managed to lose weight. But more importantly, i felt strong and peaceful after class. So, i decided that since i still have some dumb muffin tops to burn, I`d better start again. But more importantly, it was my ME time. So i bought a DVD and do it when Gabe has his afternoon naps.

Each part is about 50mins long, just perfect for me to complete, bathe and have a little bit of time to do other stuff before Gabe wakes. And I`m proud to say, after like 2 weeks of daily Mon-Fri sessions, I can damned well do push up `Man Style` meaning the full body push up wiith no knees on the floor...a great achievement, coz in the beginning i couldn`t even manage 1 with knee push up.

Umm...i do not think i have lost weight...yet, but hmm i think i do see some firmer arms..Muffin top, last i checked, yup still there. But just you wait, just you wait...

When Gabe has done his operation and goes back to hoikuen, I`m gonna join Hot Yoga again...it`s high time i have some ME TIME after so long....

No comments:

Post a Comment