Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother`s Day 2013

Happy Mother`s Day!! Yup a special day for us mommies. The things we go thru, the stress levels we have, the daily breakdowns..what a job...

I`m thankful, very thankful that I`m Mummy to a very very sweet and loving boy. He`s a toughie but so am i..and we match each other so perfectly.

You`re turning out to be lil horror Gabe, but I`m glad you are the way you are. You were so meant to be mine, from the first day I saw you as a tiny lil egg in my ovary, that day was THE day...the day our lives would change...who would have knew...life has a funny way of bringing humans together...eveything about you is special and it was meant to be this way.

I want many many more Mother`s Day with you, and though we didn`t go out and celebrate, we had each other to hug and kiss...and that`s just enough for me.

I love you heaps and heaps









Now, whose heart wouldN@t melt looking at that face????

Happpy Mother`s Day to all Mommies....we`re heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment