Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Start to See the Light

Yay! We have finally decided on a school for both boys. It`s Hello Kids. They will start on 1st June, every Monday & Tuesdays from 10am-2.30pm. And Gabe will still attend special school Wed, Thurs & Fri. Since Lucas is still so young, i don`t have the heart to put him there everyday.

I was already very reluctant to send him to school at such a young age, but i felt i didn`t have much choice if i wanted time to study Japanese part-time. And with him being so so sticky, i felt perhaps he needed this...and yes, for me too largely. I have dedicated nearly everyday of my life to these 2 boys since they were born. Through sickness, happiness, mucous, phlegm and tears I`ve stuck by them. I just feel it`s time i needed some ME time. Yes maybe unfair to Lucas coz he`s so young, but i went through it over and over, and in the end he`d probably learn more from his friends in school than at home with a recently angrier-shoutier-frustrated mum.

Yeah i guess I have reached that point in life where i just don`t have it in me anymore to deal with them for the whole day. Trust me, i love them with all my heart. But it`s time for us to be apart slightly...

So yes, I`m excited about getting 2 half days alone. Not much, but i think good enough for me to study abit, and go to the gym and have some nice alone lunch.

Boys, grow up. Mummy loves u both, but I`ve decided enough is enough. Go to school and do ur stuffs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment