Friday, September 14, 2012

Peek A Boo

Ok, sometimes I am stunned by the things Gabriel can do. Sometimes, I have to teach him many times, sometimes just a few times and he can get it.

But then, there are things I didn't teach him at all. Like the Peek-A-Boo. we do it in Gymboree weekly only for a minute at the end, but we use our hands. But today, while i was changing his diaper, he had his shirt in his hands.

Then, he suddenly brought it to his face and brought it down again...and smiled. So i thought maybe he wants to play and that was a random action. But, i just wanted to be sure, so i told him let's play Peek-A-Boo...and said "Gabriel Do" (these 2 words I consistently use it when i want to teach him something and after I show him, i tell him to do using these 2 words).

And true enough, he knew how to do it when I said "Peek-A-Boo". Watch



It's amazing how he learns things sometimes. So happy

1 comment: