Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dear Daddy, I Got a Haircut

Dear Daddy,

I went for a haircut today at Takashimaya Times Square, so since it's in a hoity toity place, the price understandably is a wee bit on the high side. Nonetheless, since I am your only child, i should think you wouldn't mind spending abit of money on me. If i look good, it reflects on you too, right?

I was generally well behaved and didn't cry much. I just kept turning here n there to make things harder for the lady who cut my hair. Anyway, i heard them all saying i am "kawaii"....ehheheh, unfortunately they didn;t give me any discount.

After that, I was hungry so we went next door to have hoity toity lunch. Thereafter, we saw GAP KIDS right in front of us, and there was a sale...umm...so i coerced Mummy unto going in to do retail therapy since i already had physical therapy in the morning. One more therapy wouldn't do any harm.

In the end, I spent abit more of your money. But i heard Mummy mumbling while taking the clothes, "it's on discount...wahhh save 50%, good buy......Daddy taught us to be money savvy...we save alot money buy on discount..blah blah"....so in the end, I got a very very nice grey thick jumper, a woolen pants and an adorable lil winter cap. Let's not talk about the price. After all, winter is coming, I am sure you don;t want me to catch a cold right? And again...I AM YOUR ONLY CHILD....precious right?

So i think it was a very good day overall, and I am happy....I hope you had a happy day too at work...

Love
Gabe


No comments:

Post a Comment