Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clever Boy!!

This morning's breakfast was good. Gabe managed to finish all his cereal. Today's menu is 1.5tbspn cereal with 4 tbspn apple banana puree with 40ml milk....though it was hard work coz I had to sing n play the whole time to distract him. As you can see from the pics, he has alot of toys to play with, by that i meant the company chops, Terry and my personal chops, a ruler, a remote control and his bunny shoe....and post its. By the end of the meal, bunny's soles had to be cleaned, my post its too, and poor ruler as well...sighhh...

But i'm happy with this progress since milk intake not improving much. Yippee!!! Next hurdle is today's lunch, which he refused to touch yesterday, so cross my fingers. Lunch menu: salmon puree with sweet potato and tofu. Yum Yum...








1 comment:

  1. Gabe is looking so well and I just adore especially the 3rd pic. Good to see his signature hairstyle back.

    ReplyDelete