Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Love Gabe

There are so many things i love about Gabe. He's generally a sweet baby (ok...at least when he's not in a cranky mood and not wanting to sleep). He's now at the stage where he makes alot of noises, especially when you are too slow in giving him his milk. He "ai" alot too to get your attention. He smiles alot now when i play with him.

Though i scold him alot for not sleeping and not drinking all his milk sometimes, i treasure the afternoons with him very much. Our quiet bonding time together, just me n him. When he is unable to sleep, i put him on my chest and he's an angel. It's pure bliss mostly, being with him.

I love his cute lil hands with that single palmar crease, which by the way he loves to suck now


I love his small lil feet


I love this picture of him in his lil cap


I totally love love the way he sucks his hands


I love his cute lil mouth and those huge dark eyes of his, plus the hair is superb too



But most of all, i just love this feisty lil baby, with his chubby face and angelic look. Melts my heart....this is one cool lil dude



Mummy loves you to bits baby...

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I like what the T-shirt says, and love especially the pic of Gabe sucking his hand. Hope the soup works for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...love this little baby, muak!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby Gabe's spunky hair style - cute !

    Love
    San Bo Por

    ReplyDelete