Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gabe Falls Asleep

Poor Gabe has been having a hard time adjusting from being an Only Child. I used to lavish so much attention on him, and now it`s heartbreaking to see him want that but me not being able to do so much. So basically he has been whiny and throwing tantrums especially in the evenings. More so when he is tired and near bedtime.

So much so, the other day i was feeding Lucas before his bedtime and had the white noise machine on, plus the baby lullaby..and Gabe had been crying wanting me to carry him. In the end, i have only 2 hands and Lucas needed to eat, so i told Gabe to wait, which of course he totally went ballistic and started rolling on the floor crying his eyes out. What was i to do? Sigh, anyway, in the end it got quiet after a few minutes and i thought he just stopped crying. So i looked down and umm..the poor boy had fallen asleep on the floor next to me.

I guess he was really really tired...poor baby..Mummy loves you Gabe, I`m so sorry, let`s hang in there for a few more weeks okay till it`s not so hectic....


Daddy came home just in time and carried Gabe to his room to sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment