Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So....Yeah Baby #2 is OTW

Yes, we`re expecting rascal #2 in early January 2014...nothing planned about this one...pure accidental due to a one night stand..with the Hubby of course. Caught me by surprise and i think whe i told Hubs, he was shocked...ahah but very happy since he has been mentioning about having a sibling for Gabe.

Anyway, we recently confirmed the gender...and, tah-dah, lucky me, it`s a baby brother for Gabe to share his toys with and torture Mummy....3 against 1...sad...i will have practically no voting power unless i can bribe my sons. I`m happy, thrilled actually, but i have to say it was super scary during the first few months. I was bleeding slightly and alot of emotions ran through my head. Most of all, would i be able to cope. I mean sure, Gabe has turned 2, but he`s in many many ways still like a baby. Thankfully he is starting to walk alot and i hope by the time lil bro is here he can walk steadily. But again, i know that Gabe will always be a kid somehow, even when he`s an adult. And so it makes it quite a challenge to have to 2 boys even with a 2.5 year gap.

But somehow i know i will manage. I just hope that Gabe can adjust happily and not feel rejected. I hope they can be there for each other and be each other`s best friend. Obviously when the baby is born I`ll have my hands full, so we`re planning to send Gabe to a full day daycare twice a week and the remaining 3 days to his current special kids daycare. At least then i will have some time (hopefully) to bond with baby.

And if it goes really well..ahah....perhaps just perhaps, we can consider baby #3 and it`s a girl? If it`s another boy, well, we will live, but i am sure we`re gonna get pitiful stares. Then again, when you have 3, you`re probably numb by then, so the decision to have #4 won`t be that hard...maybe the Hubby will need some convincing...

So....i guess that`s that.....and now may i introduce baby #2 aka Lucas On....


We can`t wait to see you Lucas...

No comments:

Post a Comment